The Cassidy Conference 2020: Advances in Pediatric Rheumatology will be held on June 18, 2020, in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Joe Bocchini, MD (Shreveport) – Infections with the use of biologics
- Randy Cron, MD (Birmingham, AL) – Macrophage activation syndrome
- Don Goldsmith, MD (Philadelphia & NIH) – Autoinflammatory Disorders
- James Jarvis, MD (Buffalo, NY) – Genetics
- Cary Mielke, MD (Shreveport) – Orthopedic issues in pediatric rheumatic disorders
- Murray Passo, MD (Charleston, SC) – Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Ross Petty, MD (Vancouver) – History of Pediatric Rheumatology
- Lynn Punaro, MD (Dallas) – Juvenile Lupus
- Chuck Spencer, MD (Jackson, MS) – Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Sarwat Umer, MD (Shreveport) – Enthesopathy Related Disorders
Check back for more details. Registration information coming soon.