Join us Tuesday May 1, 2018 for Give For Good – a 24-hour online giving challenge led by The Community Foundation of North Louisiana to raise unrestricted dollars for the nonprofits in our community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Anyone can participate! Visit the Give for Good site between April 18 and midnight on May 1 to donate to our cause. Use the search term ARTHRITIS to find us.
WHY IS GIVE FOR GOOD DOING THIS:
- To build a broad and more engaged culture of philanthropy for our community.
- Bring as many people as possible together around giving
- Show North Louisiana’s spirit of giving
- Raise awareness in the community about the many services our nonprofit community provides
- Create more unrestricted dollars in an economy where more is being required with fewer resources
- To build the next generation of philanthropists for the Shreveport metro area