There are many ways to volunteer at Camp Jambalaya Jubilee, serving as a counselor for children’s camp activities, helping with registration and set up, providing entertainment, and much more!
Requirements for volunteers:
- Must be entering high school or older.
- Must clear online background check prior to camp.
- Must complete a 1-hour training with Children and Arthritis prior to camp (date TBA).
- Must be able to attend camp from Noon – 5:00 pm on Friday and 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday.
- Must be responsible, on time, and enthusiastic to serve our campers!
- Must be willing to adhere to our Child Protection Policy.