Join us Tuesday May 2nd, 2017 for Give For Good!
WHAT IS GIVE FOR GOOD?
Give for Good is a 24-hour online giving challenge led by The Community Foundation of North Louisiana to raise unrestricted dollars for the nonprofits in our community. It is a day of giving to celebrate the nonprofits in our community and a chance to raise thousands of dollars to make our community even better.
WHEN IS IT?
May 2, 2017 – A national day of giving that shines a light on the local nonprofits in our community. It celebrates and recognizes the impact we can make in our community when we join together to Give for Good!
WHY IS GIVE FOR GOOD DOING THIS:
- To build a broad and more engaged culture of philanthropy for our community.
- Bring as many people as possible together around giving
- Show North Louisiana’s spirit of giving
- Raise awareness in the community about the many services our nonprofit community provides
- Create more unrestricted dollars in an economy where more is being required with fewer resources
- To build the next generation of philanthropists for the Shreveport metro area
HOW DOES IT WORK?
On May 2, 2017 anyone can visit www.giveforgoodnla.org and choose the CHILDREN AND ARTHRITIS to donate to our cause
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Anyone can make a donation to participating nonprofits!